Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About additional credits.

About additional credits.

We have received numerous requests from the community to provide an option to purchase additional credits, as a daily limit of 10 credits per activated card is sometimes not enough.
    We heard you and as of today this option is becoming available. Our authorised resellers now sell additional credits to work with your new and old HTC and LG phones.

The minimum number of credits per account is 100, recommended price is 50 USD per account.

The 10 free daily credits will still be available and we are also substantially increasing the number of supported IMEIs. You can check this out yourself by using an IMEI which did not work before.

We are also adding the NEWEST phone models which are not supported by any other product currently available on the market.
    You will be able to unlock these phones only using the additional paid credits, however you can still use your 10 daily credits for all other phones.

Additional credits can also be used to get older phone codes at a very low price.

In case any of the phone models from the “Exclusive” category will start to be supported by any other boxes and there will be no opportunity to start supporting these models ( direct unlock by cable ) - we will decrease their credit cost and move them into the “Free” category.

There is no time limit on the use of the additional credits and your 10 free daily credits are not affected by them in any way.

All models supported by activated version of LGTool via a cable can be processed free of charge and in any quantities.
    Need support? Click here or email us at [email protected].

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

where to buy credit from

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Update: we have a few issues with launch new system. Please wait for a new release.
    read that : http://support.lgtool.net/showthread...G-TOOL-Credits

Need credits to buy , any advice where to

dear sir, i want to buy credits, can you please post here delar dealer/reseler list. i have already asked some reselers but they don't know about paid remote service..i want to buy credits,please reply here..how can i buy credits..

thanks

first dealer was added.... more and more will come shorltly
    Need support? Click here or email us at [email protected].

does it mean for all htc models must to paid or just for new which add today?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kobra1991 View Post
    does it mean for all htc models must to paid or just for new which add today?
    thanks
    ... only exclusive models
    NOTE. Credits for unsuitable code will not be refunded ...

Thanks a lot

Hello. Thank You for great software. This is my first thread on your forum. It would be nice to create some kind of table with supported handsets for exclusive models