Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes and news for LGtool paid services.

Changes and news for LGtool paid services.

Here we will post news about credits consumption and changes for LGtool paid services which might be interested for users.
    Pls create new thread if you want to make a comment or join a discussion to keep this section clear.

Code:
    - Price for LG IMEI unlocking with free credits reduced to two credits per phone (up to 5 phones daily)
    - All current LG phones now supported with free credits. (exlusive phones have been moved into the “Free” category).
    We will continue to closely monitor the situation with LG in the market and always take measures to give to our users advantage before competitors
    Need support? Click here or email us at [email protected].

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

Due to current market situation and many customers requests price for exclusive HTC phones reduced to 5 credits per phone.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

Unlock of SonyEricsson w100a, w100i, w150, w150a, w150i, s312 by serial only available with paid credits from now on. Cost 2 credits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

From now on LGTOol paid remote services will come with Blackberry support, including the so called MEP 0 phones - unlock phone without the code entering attempts. We are also introducing the world’s first Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI and Debrand functions for Blackberry phones with standart USB cable and modified micro SD card. You can find manual here and step by step tutorial here

Supported models:
    Code:
    Price 20 credits. (per phone for any number of operations).

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

Price for LG IMEI unlocking with free credits reduced to one credit per phone (up to 10 phones daily)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Supporter For This Useful Post:

You are probably aware of the situation with LG IMEI unlocking on the market - some companies have now developed their “own” services based on LGtool cards and are producing codes uncontrollably, some people are giving codes away for free on forums and messengers - what they are doing is basically destroying the market and not letting you do your business.

We have therefore decided to set the price for for the all LG phones produced after 2013 model at 1 credit (35-50 USD cents).

We believe that the price will be nearly unnoticeable and will give you an opportunity to make business on something you considered to be a free service until now.

On a separate note we would like to say that we will continue to add new free supported phone models to be available via the cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    You are probably aware of the situation with LG IMEI unlocking on the market - some companies have now developed their “own” services based on LGtool cards and are producing codes uncontrollably, some people are giving codes away for free on forums and messengers - what they are doing is basically destroying the market and not letting you do your business.

We have therefore decided to set the price for for the all LG phones produced after 2013 model at 1 credit (35-50 USD cents).

We believe that the price will be nearly unnoticeable and will give you an opportunity to make business on something you considered to be a free service until now.

On a separate note we would like to say that we will continue to add new free supported phone models to be available via the cable.
    whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post

You do realise that we can get most of these models unlocked for $0.10 to $0.25 each? Paying $0.35 to $0.50 each is not acceptable or smart. You think that the e400 series is a 2013 model? It came out in February of 2012. Seems like a cash grab to me. More models are now included under the "2013 model - payment required" then there were before, even 2012 models. Dont make the choice that would make your platform less desirable to potential purchasers (Actually, you have just done that and we expect you to further restrict it, to your detriment).

do I need that they clarify to me a doubt that I have from hacen several days have tried to extract free code for some lg and it has not left to me the lgtool because he says to me that I need a paid to which this refers already perhaps the users of this product we do not enjoy the codes free?

Quote Originally Posted by crica View Post
    do I need that they clarify to me a doubt that I have from hacen several days have tried to extract free code for some lg and it has not left to me the lgtool because he says to me that I need a paid to which this refers already perhaps the users of this product we do not enjoy the codes free?
    My friend Crica, please read previous posts.. Lg phones from 2013 will cost 1 premium credit for unlock due to lg unlock ob on forums and people giving codes for free based on lgtool cards.. And the way to stop it is.. To pay 1 credit for lg2013 phones... Main software tells u the price for each premium phone..

You know me, have a good day my friend.. I will explain it in spanish for you..