Thread: Supported countires for HTC unlocks

Supported countires for HTC unlocks

I sell htc codes and I am getting positive responses from the following countries.

UK, IRELAND, USA, AUSTRALIA & Canada. Are there any other countries which I can add to my list. I have seen NOT SUPPORTED list on LGTOOL website but I prefer to have Supported list for countries where I can get at least 90% success rate.

Many thanks.

Codes aren't provided in a country base, any carrier in any country using factory codes should be supported
    NOTE. Credits for unsuitable code will not be refunded ...

Quote Originally Posted by luzer View Post
    Codes aren't provided in a country base, any carrier in any country using factory codes should be supported
    How do I find out which countries and carriers are using factory codes? Your un-supported is not exhaustive.

Thanks

Trial and error is the only way ...
    NOTE. Credits for unsuitable code will not be refunded ...

You must have been though a lot of these codes so can you add any countries to my list. I could only get these with trial and error.
    UK, IRELAND, USA, AUSTRALIA & Canada

Angry no suuport. just trial and error

really ?? trial and error ? so i should spend hundreds of euros by trial and error...

havent seen admins to even ANSWER by now to some posts were users claimed codes were not supported... useless to say that admins from lgtool are NOT FAMILIAR with word REFUND [ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/refund ], even if customers came with video showing code that lgtool provided is NOT SUPPORTED.

admins dont even bother to ADD to UNSUPPORTED Carriers/Models List, those new reported models of HTC/Carriers.

now that's what i call "Best Forum with Best Support of a Box"

you should be a winner of Golden Raspberry Awards